Breaded and baked, your mushrooms are sure to please your guests.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 large Nature's Yoke egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 (10 oz.) package whole mushrooms
- 4 tbsp butter
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Grease baking sheet and set aside.
- Get three small bowls, and put the flour, beaten egg and bread crumbs in separate bowls. In the bread crumb bowl, add Italian seasoning, garlic salt and powder and stir.
- Rinse mushrooms, remove stems and wipe clean with a paper towel.
- Roll or dip each mushroom in flour, then in the egg, then in the bread crumbs.
- Place mushrooms on greased baking sheet.
- Melt butter and add minced garlic; drizzle over mushrooms.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden.