Blueberry Zucchini Bread
Moist. Delicious. Need I say more? Try Blueberry Zucchini Bread and get ready to fall in love with your zucchini plant all over again.
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup oil
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 cup sugar
- 2 cup shredded zucchini
- 3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 pt fresh (or frozen) blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 4 mini-loaf pans.
- In a large bowl, beat together eggs, oil, vanilla and sugar. Fold in zucchini.
- Beat in flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Transfer to greased loaf pans.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a loaf comes out clean. Cool 20 minutes in pans, then turn out onto wire racks to cool completely.