Blueberry Streusel Muffins
These Blueberry Streusel Muffins are so pretty and delicious. Try them warm and be prepared to fall in love!
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/3 cup flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar. Beat in egg and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with milk
- Fold in blueberries.
- Fill 12 greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- In a small bowl, make streusel by combining the sugar, flour and cinnamon; cut in butter until crumbly.
- Sprinkle streusel on muffins.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 25-30 minutes or until browned. Cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Serve warm.