Baked in a muffin tin, Blueberry Popovers are a delicious addition to any breakfast.
- 3 tbsp butter, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 lemon, halved
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Put a piece of butter into 8 large muffin cups.
- Put muffin tin in preheated oven until butter melts. Set aside.
- Beat milk, eggs, 1/4 cup sugar, vanilla, and nutmeg together in a large bowl.
- Whisk flour into the milk mixture until you have a batter. Divide batter between muffin cups. Drop even amounts of blueberries into each batter portion.
- Stir 1 T. sugar and cinnamon together in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over batter portions.
- Bake in preheated oven for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to 350 F. and continue baking until popovers are no longer moist in center, about 25 minutes.
- Dust tops of popovers with confectioners' sugar. Squeeze lemon juice over popovers. Serve warm.