Bean and Bacon Salad
I'm not a huge fan of beans, but even I liked this Bean and Bacon Salad with the crunch of celery and the homemade dressing. More, please.
- 1 (16 oz.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 12 slices bacon, diced and fried crisp
- 1/2 cup celery, diced
- 4 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard-boiled, diced
- 1 cup dill pickles, diced
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp minced onion
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Mix salad ingredients together in a large bowl. Combine dressing ingredients and pour over salad. Chill.