Baked Potato Egg Bowls
Good enough to want them weekly and pretty enough to serve your guests, Baked Potato Egg Bowls are satisfying enough to eat with salad and call it a meal.
- 4 large Russet potatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- 4 medium Nature's Yoke eggs
- 4 tbsp bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 4 tbsp shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Wash potatoes and wrap in foil. Bake in oven for 1 1/2 hours.
- Remove potatoes from oven. Slice off top of each potato and hollow out centers with spoon.
- Put 1/2 T. butter in each hollow. Drop one egg into each potato. (You may want to crack egg into a small bowl and place the yoke into the potato; then fill hole up with egg white.)
- Top each egg with 1 T. bacon, 1 T. cheddar cheese, and 1/2 T. fresh parsley. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place potatoes carefully into baking dish. Bake at 350 F. for 30 minutes.