Baked Egg Cups
An easy-to-customize breakfast, Baked Egg Cups are baked in individual dishes so you can suit everyone's tastes and make them all happy.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 cup chopped, broccoli
- 1/4 cup chopped, cooked ham
- 2 tbsp half and half
- 4 large Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 tbsp shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- Coarse ground black pepper, to taste
- Arrange a rack in center of oven and pre-heat to 350 F. Fill a 9 inch square baking pan halfway full of hot water. Place 1 teaspoon butter in each ramekin.
- In a large skillet, heat remaining butter. Add mushrooms and broccoli, cook, stirring frequently about 4 minutes.
- Divide mushrooms evenly among ramekins. Top with broccoli, ham and half and half, dividing it evenly.
- Crack one egg into each ramekin and top with cheese. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Set ramekins into prepared 9 inch pan and carefully transfer to oven. Bake until whites are set and yolks runny, 18-22 minutes.
- Serve with toast.