Bacon Dill Potato Salad
Spice up your potato salad experience by making Bacon Dill Potato Salad, a delicious blend of flavors.
- 10 unpeeled red potatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tbsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 5 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard-boiled and roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover them with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked but still firm. Remove from water and let cool.
- In a bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar and seasonings.
- Add onion, eggs, celery, bacon creamy mixture and potatoes and mix lightly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve cold.
Super recipe! Turns out perfect every time.
So glad you enjoy it Steven. It gets compliments!