Bacon Dill Potato Salad
Spice up your potato salad experience by making Bacon Dill Potato Salad, a delicious blend of flavors.
- 10 unpeeled red potatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tbsp dried dill weed
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 5 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard-boiled and roughly chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 6 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- Place the potatoes in a large pot, cover them with water, and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 15 minutes or until potatoes are cooked but still firm. Remove from water and let cool.
- In a bowl, stir together sour cream, mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar and seasonings.
- Add onion, eggs, celery, bacon creamy mixture and potatoes and mix lightly. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to allow flavors to blend. Serve cold.