Anda Kari (Indian Egg Curry)
Indian Egg Curry is a delicious vegetarian meal you are sure to love.
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 2 cup chopped tomatoes, fresh or canned
- 1 cup water, as needed
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard cooked and cut in half
- Saute onions and garlic in oil until onions are transparent.
- Add spices and fry 1-2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, and water as needed. Cover and simmer until thick, about 20 minutes.
- Add eggs and simmer for 5 minutes. You can chop your eggs instead of slicing them if you want them incorporated into your dish more.
- Serve over rice or in chapatis (Indian flat bread).