With chopped veggies baked into a ground beef mixture, this gluten-free Veggie Meatloaf is a recipe you can feel good about serving to your whole family.
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup gluten-free panko bread crumbs
- 3/4 cup carrot, shredded
- 3/4 cup zucchini, shredded
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- dash of Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Spray a 9x5 loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Melt butter in a skillet and cook pepper, onion and garlic. Stir occasionally. Cook until onion is translucent and pepper is softened. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Add beef, bread crumbs, carrot, zucchini, salt, black pepper, paprika, Worcestershire sauce, and eggs. Mix together with your hands until well blended, then press into loaf pan.
- Bake until no longer pink and a thermometer inserted into the center reads 160 degrees, about 35 minutes. Spread ketchup over meatloaf and bake until bubbling, about 5 minutes more.