Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole
Tater Tot Breakfast casserole, full of tater tots, cheese, eggs and your favorite kind of meat, is perfect for breakfast, brunch or dinner.
- 32 oz frozen tater tots
- 16 oz diced ham or meat of your choice
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 large Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp minced onion
- 1 tbsp hot sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Combine the tater tots, diced ham, 1 cup cheddar cheese and mozzarella into 9x13 baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sour cream, seasonings and hot sauce. Pour the egg mixture over the tater tot mixture in pan.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Top with remaining 1/2 cup of cheddar cheese and return to oven for 5-10 minutes more. (This casserole can be assembled and refrigerated the day before.)