Strawberry Cream Cheese Enrollitos
Silverware is optional for these fun-to-eat enrollitos. Be creative and make your own variation of this French-toast roll up.
- 12 slices bread
- 2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 package cream cheese, softened (8 oz.)
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 tsp salt
- powdered sugar
- Cut crust edges off of bread slices. Flatten with a rolling pin.
- Combine cream cheese and strawberries. Place a tablespoon of the cream cheese/strawberry mixture onto one end of the bread and roll up like a jelly roll.
- Combine eggs, milk and salt in a medium bowl. Melt butter in a large skillet. Dip rolled bread into the egg mixture and place in skillet. Fry all sides until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar and serve.