Spinach Sausage Egg Casserole
Packed with spinach and sausage, this breakfast egg casserole is perfect for your low-carb diet. Change up your meat and veggies to suit the family's taste buds.
- 1 lb breakfast sausage
- 11 Natures Yoke eggs
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cup shredded Mexican-style blend cheese
- 10 oz fresh spinach
- 1 tsp oregano
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease 9x13 baking dish.
- Cook sausage over medium-high heat until browned and crumbly. Drain grease.
- Chop spinach and steam in the microwave for a few minutes.
- Beat eggs and sour cream together in a large bowl. Add sausage, cheddar cheese, spinach and oregano; pour into prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes, or until a knife inserted in the center of the casserole comes out clean.