Spinach and Mushroom Frittata
The possibilities are endless with this Spinach and Mushroom Frittata...change up the cheeses or vegetables. Add bacon. Enjoy it for breakfast or dinner.
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3/4 cup fresh mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 5 Natures Yoke eggs
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 10 oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed very dry
- 3/4 cup shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp basil
- 1/4 tsp oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Saute mushrooms and onions in butter.
- In a large bowl, whisk eggs and ricotta cheese together. Add sauteed mushrooms and butter and remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour mixture into greased 9X9 inch baking dish and bake 30-40 minutes, until browned and set. Let cool for 10 minutes before serving.