Sour Cream Cookies
Made with sour cream, lemon, cinnamon and honey, Sour Cream Cookies have a delicious blend of flavors you are sure to love.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup honey
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp lemon flavoring
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 3 1/2 cup whole wheat pie and pastry flour
- 1 cup thick sour cream
- Mix butter and honey. Add eggs and flavorings. Beat until smooth.
- Add dry ingredients and sour cream. Stir until stiff batter forms.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 8 minutes.