Sausage and Eggs To Go
Our Sausage and Eggs To Go are delicious, convenient and can be made ahead...the perfect solution for those who don't have time to cook breakfast before heading off to work or school.
- 1 lb ground pork sausage
- handful of spinach, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup green bell peppers, diced
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 tbsp butter
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Divide the sausage into 10 portions and flatten into patties. Place patties into muffin tin covering the bottom and up the sides, creating a "crust" for the eggs to bake in.
- Saute spinach and peppers in butter for a few minutes. In a medium bowl, scramble eggs and add spinach and peppers. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture into sausage "crusts", filling them almost to the top. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes or until eggs are set.