Salted Peanut Bars
Indulge in these Salted Peanut Bars for a dessert or afternoon snack! The recipe from Nature's Yoke Eggs is one you'll want to share with a friend.
- 3/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs (separated)
- 1 tbsp cold water
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup flour
- 1 tsp soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup salted peanuts
- Cream together sugar, oil, and egg yolks, water and vanilla. Mix flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to creamed mixture.
- Press into a greased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and press into dough.
- Beat 3 egg whites until stiff and add 1 cup brown sugar. Blend well. Spread on dough. Sprinkle with 1 cup salted peanuts.
- Bake at 350 F. for 20 minutes.