Roast Beef and Sweet Potato Hash
Try our roast beef and sweet potato hash and enjoy a vibrant colored breakfast. Or, prepare it in the evening for a hearty dinner.
- 4 cup sweet potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cup roast beef, cooked and shredded
- 2 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 5 Nature's Yoke eggs
- Cut sweet potatoes into large chunks. Place in medium-sized kettle and cover potatoes with water. Boil 3-5 minutes, so soften potatoes. Drain sweet potatoes and cool slightly, then dice potatoes into small cubes.
- In a large skillet, saute onion, pepper and garlic in oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add sweet potatoes and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add beef and Worcestershire sauce. Cook 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add vinegar and cook 2 minutes longer.
- Make five wells in hash and crack one egg into each well. Season with salt and pepper, then cover skillet and do not stir until eggs are done over easy, or cooked to your liking.