Refrigerator Raisin Bran Muffins
Keep this batter in your refrigerator for up to 3 weeks and enjoy a hot, healthy muffin anytime of the day!
- 1 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup sugar (brown sugar may be used)
- 3 1/2 cup Raisin Bran Flake Cereal
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 cup buttermilk
- Combine dry ingredients together. Add eggs, oil and buttermilk and mix well.
- Keep in covered container in refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line muffin tins with papers or grease tin. Fill muffin cups nearly full of batter. Bake for 20-30 minutes.