Raspberry Cheesecake Muffins
This recipe is from my friend, Joy, who has a blog called A Slice With Joy where she shares her recipes. It has to be the best muffin I've ever tasted!!
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 Nature's Yoke egg yolk
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 4 tbsp butter, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In mixing bowl, beat butter and sugar until smooth.
- Add vanilla, eggs, and milk. Mix on low until combined.
- Fold in dry ingredients. Be careful not to over-mix batter.
- Line cupcake pan with liners or grease. Divide batter between 16-18 cupcakes.
- In a separate mixing bowl, whip cream cheese and sugar until smooth
- Add vanilla and egg yolk. Mix until just combined.
- Top each cupcake batter, with 1 heaping teaspoon cream cheese.
- Top each cheesecake with a few raspberries. Press into batter.
- Mix topping ingredients until crumbly and top each cupcake.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.