Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle
The perfect dessert for entertaining in the fall. Our pumpkin cheesecake trifle is gorgeous and delicious with it's layers of angel food cake, pumpkin cheesecake and whipped topping.
- 8 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 12 oz cool whip, divided
- 1 angel food cake, cut into pieces *
- Beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Add pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice and continue beating until smooth.
- Fold in 4 oz. of Cool Whip.
- Place an even layer of angel food cake pieces into the bottom of a trifle bowl. Add an even layer of pumpkin cheesecake on top. Top with a layer of cool whip. Repeat.
- Top with dabs of cool whip or use Redi-Whip out of a can. Sprinkle with pumpkin spice on top. Store in refrigerator for 2-3 hours or until ready to serve.