Peanut Butter Brownies
If you love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, look no further... These Peanut Butter Brownies are incredibly good!
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup baking cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 2 tbsp milk
- In a large mixing bowl, beat the eggs, butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Combine the dry ingredients; gradually add to the egg mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Set aside 1 cup for topping. Spread remaining batter into a greased 9x13 baking dish.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and sugar until smooth. Beat in egg and milk on low just until combined.
- Carefully spread filling over brownie batter. Drop reserved batter by tablespoons over the filling. Cut through the batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350 F. for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool. Chill until ready to serve.