Peanut Butter Blossoms
I must not be alone to have these as my favorite cookies. Peanut Butter Blossoms were a best-seller at every bake sale I held.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. Hershey kisses
- Cream together butter, sugars, egg, peanut butter, vanilla and milk.
- Mix together flour, salt and baking soda. Blend with creamed mixture.
- Shape by rounded teaspoons into balls and roll in sugar.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake at 375 degrees F. for 8 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place a candy kiss in the middle of each cookie, pressing down so that the cookie cracks around the edge.
- Return to oven and bake 2 minutes longer.