Old Fashioned Butterscotch Pudding
Butter and brown sugar give this Old Fashioned Butterscotch pudding it's delicious flavor. You will love how simple it is to make!
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 2 tbsp + 2 tsp. cornstarch
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- 2 cup whole milk
- 2 Nature's Yoke egg yolks, lightly beaten
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, cornstarch and salt. Add milk and egg yolks; stir until smooth.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a boil. Cook and stir 1-2 minutes longer or until thickened.
- Remove from the heat; stir in butter and vanilla.
- Cool to room temperature, stirring several times. Pour into four individual dessert dishes. Cover and refrigerate for 1-2 hours or until chilled. Garnish with whipped topping and serve.