Old Fashioned Banana Pudding
Layers of vanilla pudding, chocolate graham crackers and bananas make this Old Fashioned Banana Pudding a lovely sweet ending to your meal.
- 4 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 8 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 Nature's Yoke eggs, separated
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup crushed chocolate graham crackers
- 3 bananas, sliced
- Heat 3 cups milk on the stove.
- In a bowl, combine sugar, flour and salt. Stir in remaining cup of milk and beaten egg yolks.
- Add the flour mixture to hot milk and cook until thickened. Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla. Let cool. Layer pudding, cracker crumbs and bananas. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until ready to serve.