Molasses cookies are one of my all-time favorites. These are especially soft and chewy and full of old-fashioned goodness.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cup brown sugar
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup Blackstrap molasses
- 1/4 tsp tsp. salt
- 4 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tsp ginger
- 4 tsp soda
- 4 cup Gold Medal flour
- Mix butter, sugar and eggs together.
- Add molasses, salt, spices and soda.
- Mix well and stir in flour.
- Form into small balls and roll in sugar.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 10 minutes or until tops are cracked and centers begin to fall.