Mini Pumpkin Cheesecakes
I love elegant looking desserts that are easy to make! These mini pumpkin cheesecakes are one of those kind of recipes.
- 20 gingersnap cookies
- 3 tbsp butter, melted
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grind gingersnaps in a food processor until they are crumbs. Add melted butter and pulse until mixed well.
- Lightly spray muffin tins or mini cheesecake pan with non-stick spray.
- Place approximately 1 tablespoon of crust mixture into 12 cheesecake cavities. Press down with a small glass.
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, salt and spices with mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs and beat just until blended.
- Spoon cream cheese mixture on top of gingersnap crusts. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until set. Remove from oven and let cool for at least 30 minutes before removing from pan. Chill overnight. Serve with whipped topping.