Million Dollar Chocolate Chip Cookies
Fortunately, you don't need a million dollars to make these delicious chocolate chip cookies that are packed with oats, chocolate chips and walnuts.
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cup quick or rolled oats
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cup English walnuts, chopped
- Cream eggs, sugars, butter and vanilla.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips and walnuts last.
- Make golf ball size balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees F. for 10 minutes. Let sit on cookie sheet a few minutes after baking.