Enjoy a warm brownie any time of the day with this simple microwave recipe. It's even packed with protein powder and gluten free, so you can feel good about indulging in this delicious dessert.
- 3 tbsp chocolate protein powder
- 3 tbsp oat flour
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 1/4 cup 2% milk
- 2 tbsp chocolate chips + a few for sprinkling on top
- Lightly grease a small microwave safe bowl with cooking spray.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine dry ingredients. Add egg and milk and beat. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Microwave brownie for 55 seconds. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and microwave 5 seconds longer.