Krispy Krunch Cookies
Oatmeal and rice crispy cereal give these Krispy Krunch cookies their name.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 2 cup crispy rice cereal
- 1 cup flaked coconut or chocolate chips
- Cream butter and sugar. Add eggs, corn syrup and vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda and powder together and add to creamed mixture.
- Add rolled oats, crispy rice cereal and coconut or chocolate chips.
- Roll into 1 inch ball and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 11 minutes.