Hawaiian Egg Sliders
These baked sandwiches are easy and can be made ahead of time to quickly serve a crowd of people. Be prepared to make more than one pan!
- 16 Hawaiian Bread Rolls
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 lb bacon, cooked
- 9 Natures Yoke eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Cut the rolls through the middle, cutting it in one sheet without pulling them apart.
- Spread mayonnaise on the bottom layer of the bread and put bread in 8X8 pan.
- Layer bacon, eggs and cheese and top with bread to close the sandwiches.
- Brush the melted butter over the tops of the sandwiches. Baked covered for 12 minutes, then uncover and bake 5 minutes longer. Cut into 16 sandwiches.