Ham Salad Spread
Ham Salad with crackers makes a fine appetizer, but turn it into a delicious lunch by spreading the mixture onto slices of bread.
- 3 cup ground cooked ham
- 2 tbsp celery
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard boiled and chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish
- 2 tbsp finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- Mix ham, celery, eggs, pickle relish and onion together in bowl.
- Combine mayo and mustard together in separate bowl; pour over ham mixture and stir to coat. Refrigerate until serving time.