With a crispy bed of shredded potatoes topped with a layer of cheese, meat, and egg, German Pizza is a satisfying dish at brunch or dinner. Substitute sausage for the ground beef and serve this at brunch.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and sliced or grated
- 1 lb hamburger, browned
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup onion
- 1/2 cup green peppers
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- grated cheese
- Melt butter in frying pan.
- Arrange potatoes in bottom of skillet.
- Add hamburger and other ingredients in order desired.
- Mix eggs and milk together.
- Pour over ingredients in skillet.
- Top with cheese and simmer, covered, until potatoes are done.