Egg Stuffed Potato Skins
Eggs, bacon and cheese served in these stuffed potato skins will be sure to get the attention of potato skin lovers!
- 4 warm baked potatoes
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 6 tbsp sour cream
- 3 tbsp fresh chopped chives
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 lb bacon, cooked and chopped
- 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Slice potatoes in half lengthwise; scoop out inside flesh of potatoes with spoon, being careful not to pierce the skin.
- Mash potatoes; Add eggs, sour cream, chives, half of crumbled bacon, and salt to potato flesh. Mix well. Stuff potato skins with egg mixture. Sprinkle with remaining bacon and cheese.
- Bake in oven until cheese melts and eggs are set, about 15 minutes.