Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
These Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies only have seven ingredients but are definitely delicious and guest-worthy.
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup baking cocoa
- 8 oz cream cheese
- Separate two eggs, putting each white in a separate bowl (discard yolks); set aside.
- In a small mixing bowl, beat butter and 3/4 cup sugar until crumbly.
- Add the whole egg, one egg white and vanilla; mix well.
- Combine flour and cocoa; add to egg mixture and beat until blended. Pour into a 9 inch square baking pan coated with non-stick spray. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and remaining sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the second egg white. Drop by rounded tablespoons over the batter; cut through batter with a knife to swirl.
- Bake at 350 F. for 25-30 minutes or until set and edges pull away from sides of pan. Cool.