Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwich
Just to prove that cranberries aren't only a seasonal treat, try this Cranberry Chicken Salad Sandwich recipe for your next luncheon.
- 8 Nature's Yoke eggs, hard-boiled
- 4 cup chicken, cooked and cubed
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp dried tarragon
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries (add more and less to your liking)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- salt and pepper to taste
- Chop eggs. Combine all ingredients in large bowl and mix well.
- Serve on rolls or bread of your choice.