Corn Pudding (Baked Corn)
Need a side to go with dinner tonight? Bake this corn pudding, an easy, creamy accompaniment to your meat and veggies.
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 3 tbsp flour, rounded
- 1 cup milk
- 3 cup corn, drained
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs, well beaten
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a small kettle, mix butter, flour and milk and heat until thickened.
- Combine thickened mixture and the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Pour into a greased 8X11 baking pan.
- Bake at 350 F. for 45 minutes or until set.