Chorizo Spinach Goat Cheese Omelette
On a low carb diet and tired of bacon and eggs for breakfast? Try our Chorizo Spinach Goat Cheese Omelette and fall in love with it's Mexican flair!
- 2 oz chorizo
- 2 Natures Yoke eggs
- 1/2 tbsp water
- 1 cup spinach, chopped
- 1 oz goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 avocado, sliced
- Fry chorizo in a small skillet until fully cooked. Remove from pan and wipe out extra grease.
- Beat eggs and water in a small bowl. Melt a dab of butter in skillet and pour scrambled eggs into it.
- Sprinkle chorizo, spinach and goat cheese onto half of eggs. Allow it to cook on low heat until eggs are partially set, then fold the empty side over onto the filling. Cover the skillet, and cook a little longer until the eggs are cooked through.
- Remove omelette from skillet and top with sliced avocado and salsa.