Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread
A thick, warm slice of this Chocolate Peanut Butter Banana Bread drizzled with peanut butter will delight you with it's richness.
- 1/3 cup peanut butter, slightly melted
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup mashed bananas
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tbsp creamy peanut butter
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix peanut butter, sugar, bananas, oil and eggs. Stir in dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour batter in loaf pan and bake for 55 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack for 20 minutes before removing from pan. Drizzle with peanut butter.
To make the drizzle:
- Melt peanut butter in a microwave safe bowl until creamy and slightly runny.