Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars
This easy recipe from Nature's Yoke Eggs will please anyone's sweet tooth! Print out the Chocolate Peanut Buddy Bars recipe or share it with a friend.
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 6 tbsp butter
- 1 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cup chocolate chips (divided)
- Beat peanut butter and butter together until smooth.
- Add sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat till creamy.
- Blend in flour and salt. Stir in 1 cup chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into an ungreased 9×13 pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. Immediately spread remaining chocolate chips on top of bars. Let stand 5 min. until chips become shiny and soft. With a spatula, spread chips evenly over crust.
- Cool completely before cutting.