Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes
Looking for an easy but delicious recipe to enjoy two favorite ingredients? Try Chocolate Cream Cheese Cupcakes brought to you by Nature's Yoke Eggs.
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 2 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2/3 cup oil
- 2 cup water
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp vanilla
Cream Cheese Filling
- 1 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, mix together first six ingredients until blended.
- Stir in oil, water, vinegar and vanilla until well blended. Pour mixture into prepared muffin cups, filling each 2/3 full.
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, egg, sugar and salt until light and fluffy. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop a tablespoon of cream cheese mixture into the center of each cupcake. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool. Refrigerate until ready to serve.