Cheesy Spinach Rice Bake
Cheesy Spinach Rice Bake makes a perfect side dish to serve with salmon or can stand on it's own as a vegetarian dish. This dish is packed with flavor!
- 1/2 lb fresh spinach, chopped
- 3 cup cooked white rice
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup Mexican Style Blend shredded cheese
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 1 1/4 cup milk
- 1/8 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/2 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 cup shredded cheese, cheddar or Mexican style blend
- Spray 3 quart baking dish with cooking spray. Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well to combine. Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with 3/4 shredded cheese. Bake at 350 F. for 25-30 minutes.