A wedge of this Broccoli Quiche is a delicious addition to your table year round, but try substituting ham for bacon and make an Easter brunch favorite.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/2 cup fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup evaporated milk
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 4 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Over medium heat, melt butter in a large skillet. Add garlic, broccoli and onion. Saute until vegetables are soft.
- Sprinkle 1/4 c. cheddar cheese into unbaked pie crust and press into dough.
- Combine milk and eggs and beat well. Add cooked vegetables, bacon, mozzarella cheese, 3/4 c. cheddar cheese, and pepper and mix together.
- Pour mixture into pie crust and bake for 50 minutes or until center is set.