Breakfast Shepherd's Pie
With its frozen hashbrowns base and hearty topping, Breakfast Shepherd's Pie is a satisfying and delicious meal for anyone, shepherds included.
- 3 tbsp oil
- 12 oz Frozen shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cup sausage links, chopped (or any breakfast meat of your choice)
- 6 Nature's Yoke eggs
- Heat oil in skillet. Add shredded hash browns, onion, green pepper and garlic. Sautee until hash browns are starting to brown and vegetables are soft.
- Season with salt and pepper. Add sausage links and stir into vegetables.
- Make 6 holes in the hash browns for your eggs and drop an egg into each hole. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Cover and allow to cook until eggs are set.
- Serve with toast for a satisfying breakfast.