Best Ever Homemade Pancakes
Yogurt is the secret ingredient that makes these the best ever homemade pancakes! Fluffy and packed with protein, they will energize your day in a tasty way!
- 2 cup all-purpose flour (or freshly ground whole-wheat flour)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup Greek yogurt (plain or vanilla)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 1 peeled, grated apple
- cooking spray
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and sugar. Whisk together until blended. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine eggs, yogurt, milk and oil. Whisk together until mixture is smooth.
- Mix the wet mixture into the dry ingredients and stir the two together just until combined. Batter will be lumpy. Stir in grated apple.
- Preheat griddle to 350 F. Grease griddle with non-stick cooking spray. Using 1/4 cup measuring cup, scoop pancake batter onto hot griddle. Cook until edges look dry and little bubbles form on the surface. Flip with spatula and cook for a minute or two longer on the other side. Remove from griddle and serve with maple syrup, or your favorite topping.