Baked Ricotta with Sun-Dried Tomato and Basil
Perfect for entertaining, this flavor packed baked ricotta is easy to make and a dish everyone will love!
- 15 oz ricotta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Natures Yoke egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained and chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tbsp thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp each, salt and coarse ground pepper
- 1 tsp olive oil
- toasted baguette slices, for serving
- Preheat oven to 300 F.
- Combine ricotta, garlic, egg, tomatoes, 2 T. of the Parmesan, basil, lemon juice, salt and pepper; transfer to a small baking dish. Sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until slightly puffed and Parmesan is melted; broil for 3-4 minutes or until top is golden brown. Drizzle with olive oil. Serve warm with baguette slices.