Au Gratin Cabbage
Looking for another way to enjoy cabbage? Try Au Gratin Cabbage, a baked medley of cabbage and carrots nicely held together with egg and cheese.
- 4 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 Nature's Yoke eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (other kinds can be used)
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned salt
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- 2 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray and saute the cabbage, carrot and onion until crisp-tender. Transfer to a greased shallow two quart baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, milk, cheese and seasoned salt. Pour over the vegetables. Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 F. for 30-35 minutes or until knife inserted near the center comes out clean.