Serve these apple muffins warm with a slab of butter and enjoy!
- 1 cup apples, peeled and chopped
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 Nature's Yoke egg, slightly beaten
- Sprinkle apples with sugar; set aside.
- Combine flour, 2 T. sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon; stir well.
- Add milk, oil and egg to dry ingredients. Stir just to moisten dry ingredients. Bake at 425 F. for 20-25 minutes.