The Pizza Family must have cheered when Vegetable Pizza was born. Sort of like a salad on a crust, this chilled family member tastes healthy and so good. We like to add fried, crumbled bacon as one of the pizza toppings. So delicious!
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 3/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese (softened)
- 1 Ranch dressing packet
- 4 Nature's Yoke eggs (hard-boiled & finely chopped)
- chopped veggies of your choice: carrots, tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, lettuce, etc
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Knead the crescent rolls into a greased 10 x 15 inch greased baking pan, sealing the seams as best as possible. Bake as directed on the package.
- Mix mayo, cream cheese and ranch until smooth and then spread over cooled crust.
- Top with hard-boiled eggs, veggies and cheese. Cover and chill well. Cut into squares and serve.