Sweet Potato Casserole
Thanksgiving wouldn't be the same without Sweet Potato Casserole. This delicious pecan-crusted version just might become your family's tradition.
- 4 1/2 cup sweet potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 3 Nature's Yoke eggs, beaten
- 6 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp butter, softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Mix sweet potatoes, eggs, 6 T. butter, brown sugar, milk and vanilla.
- Combine 2 T. butter, brown sugar and pecans and sprinkle on top of sweet potato mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F. for 1 hour.